Located in Delhi, India, we are actively functioning as Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier not only within the country but overseas as well. The Rose Geranium Oil that we deal in is stringently checked many a times for its quality and purity. As a result, it is 100% pure and devoid of all sorts of impurities.
- Botanically called as Pelargonium rosium i.e. Rose Geranium oil is obtained from the plant known as Pelargonium graveolens
- This plant of Rose Geranium branches itself from the family of Geraniaceae and first originated its roots in South Africa
- There are about 70 types of this plant however only 10 of these are capable of offering a decent supply of rose geranium oil
- This hairy shrub grows up to 3 ft and bears leaves that are pointed and serrated along with flowers that are pinkish white
- The stalks and leaves of this plant are steam distilled for obtaining its essential oil
- This valuable oil can be identified by its sweet, rosy, smell along with a slight hint of minty flavor
- It is a clear, watery liquid which may have slight greenish tint to it
- The rose geranium oil is medically applied for controlling pains involved in menstrual cycles as well as during menopause.
- The oil is effective in controlling nausea, inflammation, boosting blood circulation, even in treating tonsillitis etc.
- It can treat acne, bruising, piles, lice, ringworm etc.
- It is widely demanded from the industries manufacturing perfumes, cosmetics.
- One can make of rose geranium oil in instances of stress, tension, palpitation, etc.
- The rose geranium oil effectively fights wrinkles, other skin ailments and keeps the skin young and healthy.
Constituents : The chemical components found in making of this oil are menthone, limonene, Citronellol, geranyl butyrate, a pinene, linalool, myrcene, etc.
Blends with : The Rose geranium oil blends well with many other oils like citronella, grapefruit, sage, jasmine, neroli, rosemary, orange, carrot seed, basil, lavender, cedar wood etc.