Our company is bracketed among the distinguished Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Mentha Piperita Oil from Delhi. The Mentha Piperita Oil we make available is primarily used to help individuals overcome the stress and get relief from the tension. To cater the bulk and urgent requirements of the buyers, we maintain a large stock of the Oil in our warehouse.
- Mentha Piperita is derived from the highly effective and most beneficial peppermint oil.
- With the help of leaves of the peppermint oil, a large number of ingredients are made.Some of them are Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract
- The usage of these ingredients is very common in a number of personal care and cosmetic products as far as the formulation of skin care products, breath fresheners, mouthwashes, bath products and other make-up products are concerned
- Several ingredients mentioned above may also treat as a skin-conditioning agent
- Mentha Piperita oil is primarily used to help individuals overcome the stress and get relief from the tension.
- Many people also consider this oil as an alternative option to treat the headaches associated with digestive upset or stress and, of course, migraine pain.
- You can also use it when there is a problem of cold and flu. The usage of this product can be very beneficial when it comes to reducing fever.
- Clearing and opening sinus and respiratory congestion seems very easy with the proper intake of this oil.
- This oil can be used to help to overcome the health conditions, including nausea, diarrhea and heches.
- Problems like motion sickness, and stomach ache or colic can be easily treated with the proper usage of this oil
Peppermint is Menthol, which is an organic compound that produces a cooling sensation when applied to the mouth or skin. It also acts as a mild anesthetic (which means a compound creating a reversible loss of sensation). Blends with Spearmint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Melissa (Lemon balm), Black pepper, Benzoin, Marjoram, and Spice oils.