Our company is engaged in offering excellent quality Jojoba Oil to our valuable customers. With a team of skilled members, we have earned the reputation of trusted Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of hygienically processed Jojoba Oil available in various packaging options. We are a preferable choice of our clients for our competitive prices and prompt delivery of all orders.
- The Jojoba oil shares a very interesting history with us, as in fact it is a liquid wax rather than oil.
- Its wide spread use came in existence in 1970, as a substitute to oil from sperm whale. This is owing to the fact that whaling was banned in the year 1970 and also because jojoba oil shared almost the same properties with this oil.
- The actual pronunciation of Jojoba is “Ho-Ho-Ba”.
- It is composed of wax esters in liquid form and is monounsaturated. They structurally differ from the common oil seeds that are generally made up of triglycerides.
- Jojoba oil doesn’t turn rancid or is easily oxidized as compared to other essential oils and thus being a stable liquid it possess an excellent shelf life.
- Jojoba oil is very gentle on skin thus is widely used in massages. It gently acts as an emulsifier on the natural sebum of the skin. It very finely unclogs its pores, clears grime or any other dirt and purifies the skin.
- It also acts as an excellent moisturizer for all skin types owing to the fact that its own structure is similar to human skin sebum.
- It is widely demanded by industries involved in manufacturing hair care products as it excellently nourishes hair.
- It can also help in curing skin ailments like acne.
- It is popularly used as carrier oil.
Constituents : It contains several essential fatty acids like Stearic, Palmitic, Behenic, Erucic, etc.
Blends with : Essential oils hold the special characteristic of blending with each other however Jojoba oil can be well combined with sandalwood, Patchouli, Palmarosa, Rose etc.