Backed by a team of experienced members, we bring forth supreme quality Grape Seed Oil. Using latest machinery, our manufacturing team makes sure that Grape Seed Oil is hygienically processed. Grape Seed Oil is stored in clean storehouse with favorable temperature to ensure long shelf life. We are known for our competitive prices and timely delivery of all orders.
- Grapeseed oil is a by-product of the wine making process owing to the fact that the seeds are generally discarded.
- The same seeds are pressed for collecting the oil however the portion of this oil extracted per seed is very minimal and is almost clear in color.
- The origins of this oil can be traced back to almost 6000 years proving that ancient man also valued its beneficial properties.
- However it gained real popularity in the 20th century for when medically it was acclaimed for possessing several essential properties that boosted human health.
- The extracted oil is odorless and possesses fine texture as well as is light thus our skin can easily absorb it.
- One of its important component linoleic is very effective for cell membranes.
- The Grapeseed Oil with its astringent qualities helps in tightening and toning ones skin texture. It can also be effectively used in curing acne and other skin ailments.
- This oil with its property to regenerate and restructure is quiet beneficial for skin and also for its healing and moisturizing.
- A dosage of 2 spoons daily can supplement our body with omega 3 fats and vitamins.
- Stretch marks and sun burns can be effectively healed with Grapeseed oil.
- This oil also is used for treating cancer.
- It can be used in several recipes and is rich in antioxidants.
- This oil with its pleasant smell and non-greasy feeling along with light texture is popular in using for massages.
Constituents : The Grapeseed oil contains several essential fatty acids like Dacosanoic, Icosanoic, Oleic, Palmitic, Alpha Linolenic, Linolenic etc. Further it also contains steroids, and is also rich in phenols etc.
Blends with : One may make use of Grapeseed oil alone as it itself is very useful and non- greasy however one may further enrich and boost its properties if used with other oils like almond oil.