Based in India, we have garnered reputation for manufacturing, supplying and exporting the pristine Fennel Oil in the world markets. The versatility of oil is such, whether used in flavoring or aromatic purposes, it proves to be fabulous! For safe shipping, we ready it in leak-resistant packaging. Place order for any quantity, we assure to charge the most economical prices!
- It is a flowering plant belongs to the celery family of Apiaceae.
- The binomial name of this particular plant is Foeniculum Vulgare and sole species of the genus Foeniculum.
- This perennial herb is having yellow flowers and feathery leaves.
- Even though, it is originally found in Mediterranean but has become widely grow naturally in different parts of the world like on dry soils near the sea-coast and on banks of the rivers.
- This particular perennial herbal plant grows up to 2.5 m and is erect and glaucous green.
- It is having hollow stems and the leaves grow up to 40 cm long.
- Though, its leaves are same as dill plant but it is quite thinner.
- The flowers of this plant are produced in terminal compound umbels 5-15 cm wide and each umbel section has 20-50 small yellow flowers.
- The seed is from 4-10 mm long.
- Fennel oil is extracted from these herbs and used for several purposes.
- Fennel oil is considered as highly aromatic and flavorful and used in many of the culinary traditions of the world.
- This oil is also used as one of the primary ingredients of absinthe.
- Fennel oil is used in the drugs for primary dymenorrhea.
- It is widely used as a carminative both in humans as well as in dogs medicines in order to treat flatulence.
- It is also used in different medicines related to improving eyesight and to treat hypertension.
- It is also used medicinally especially for the treatment of stomach pain in infants.
Blends with - Fennel oil is categorized as an essential oil can efficiently blend with other natural and essential oils.