Our company is engaged in offering premium Borage Oil with long shelf life. Processed using up-to-date technology under the guidance of our expert team members, we make sure that Borage Oil does not contain any form of impurity. Before supplying, Borage Oil undergoes all quality checks. With an efficient distribution team, we deliver all orders on time.
- This attractive Mediterranean flowering plant Borage is generally found in its wild.
- This plant belongs to the Boraginaaceae family and is also widely known as starflower.
- It grows up to the height of 2- 3.3 ft. and bears blue or pink or white colored flowers with five petals.
- Milder climates favor the plant for its round the year flowering season, else it varies.
- The oil extraction process involves cold pressing of the seeds of borage plant.
- Such oil varies its color from pale yellow to golden yellow and holds a mild odor.
- One can trace back the use of this oil to thousands of years however it became a favorite only in recent times and is known as the richest treasure of important fatty acids in the history of mankind.
- Borage oil is the natural source of GLA i.e. Gamma Linolenic acid primarily needed for maintaining the health of the skin as well as controlling inflammation.
- It is used for treating menstruation or menopause discomforts, and also skin ailments or sore joints etc.
- It helps in nullifying the deficiency of several necessary nutrients like iron and calcium.
- The usage of Borage oil improves the metabolic system and cuts down the excess body fats and thereby reduces weight.
- It is highly demanded in manufacturing industries that produce aromatherapy products as well as is used on large scale for massages.
- Borage oil can effectively treat skin problems like sun burnt skin or ageing skin etc.
Constituents : The Borage oil contains essential fatty acids like Palmitic, Icosenoic, Linoleic, Docosenoic, Gamma Linolenic etc.
Blends with : This oil acts true to its essential oil characteristic and blends well with every other essential oil. However it blends exceptionally well with almond oil, grapeseed oil etc.