Located in Delhi, India, we are actively functioning as Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Anise Oil in different countries of the world. Processed using cutting edge technology, the Anise Oil we make available is high in demand among our clients. The oil can solve many digestive problems if consumed properly. Buyers are free to order in bulk as well. We offer the most discounted prices.
- Having an aroma similar to black licorice, star anise is one of the most popular oils used to make a number of medicines
- The extraction of the star anise oil takes place through the fresh and partly dried fruits
- It is commonly found in pale yellow color and includes sweet, aromatic and pleasant fragrance
- There are some health conditions, including emotional balance, sleep patterns and relaxation which can be easily treated with the help of this oil
- Other ultimate benefits will be encountered if they are used in a proper manner
- This oil is completely different from Japanese star anise, which is not advisable to consume due to being poisonous.
- This oil is used to treat cough problems, lung swelling, bird flu, swine flu, influenza, bronchitis and respiratory tract infections.
- There are many digestive tract problems that include colic in babies, loss of appetite, gas, upset stomach can be treated well with the proper consumption of this oil.
- It works well when it comes to treating the health issues in women, including easing childbirth, promoting menstruation, and increasing the flow of breast milk.
- Many people also take it to treat symptoms of male menopause and increase sexual drive.
- The oil is used in many beverages and food items as a culinary spice
Constituents : The major constituents of star anise oil are cinnamyl acetate, anethole, foeniculin, limonene, linalool, and methyl vhavicol.
Blends With : The oil is popular for blending with sweet fennel, rosewood, petitgrain, orange, neroli, mandarin, lavender, dill, cedarwood, coriander, caraway, cardamom, and bay.